21 thoughts every girl has before, during and after her period.
1. Ok where have all of these spots come from?
2. Why am I crying at everything?
3. How did I manage to put on weight so quickly?
4. Oh. God. I think I just came on. That would explain everything.
5. But wait where the f*ck is the nearest loo?!
6. I forgot to pack tampons in my bag. Tissues will just have to do. Tissues count, right?
7. Don't cough. Don't sneeze. Don't cough. Don't sneeze.
8. Why does it feel like an elephant is sat on my uterus???
9. Who even needs kids anyway? Can't I just get rid of everything now and never have to endure this torture again.
10. I am never going to take non-period life for granted again.
11. Or sleeping on my back.
12. Ffs I forgot how expensive sanitary products are. I should really start budgeting for this stuff.
13. Wait. No. SO UNFAIR. I hate being a girl.
14. Do I really have to go work like this?
15. I have been bleeding for 3 days straight now. How is there anything left in there.
16. My kids better be cute after all of this.
17. How much pizza is too much pizza?
18. I want sex so bad but ugh, period sex is not the one. So. Messy.
19. Should probably just tell all my loved ones to stay away and not talk to me for now.
20. How can I be so sensitive and so angry at the same time??
21. Congrats on not getting pregnant, though.