(Sorry for swearing, Mum.) But there really is no other way of describing them at times, is there?
I've had quite the varied experience, when it comes to dating and men. From the casual, to the complicated, to the straight up 'I have NO IDEA WHAT'S GOING ON HERE.' And, in case you can't already tell, I'm in a bit of a.. 'I hate them all' mood, right now. Lol. So I thought I'd compile a list of how & why men can be rubbish.
Disclaimer - I don't actually think all men are shit. Just y'know... most of them, most of the time. ;) KIDDING. Obvs.1. They don't have the foggiest about what they want. Even when they think they do. So the chances of you figuring that out are pretty slim. WHY SO CONFUSING?
2. They stalk your social media just as much as you stalk theirs. I mean, if you're going to unfollow me, don't then ask me if one of my tweets is about you cause you've just fully walked into that trap now, haven't you..?
3. They think with their d*ck first, and then their brains. I don't even need to explain this one.
4. Their confidence is knocked easily. Go easy on him, gal. Men are pretty sensitive creatures.
5. They actually probably do care about you, but they just have a really funny damn way of showing it most of the time.
6. They're easily pleased. But equally as easily dissatisfied. The balancing act is tiring, dude.
7. They will notice the little things, like your new hair or whether you've been quiet... but ask them if they know what the obvious thing they've done to annoy you is and they're completely oblivious. Do we really have to explain everything?