1. Taking photo's of EVERYTHING. Can we just, erm, like guys, wait up a sec, I just need to take a photo of this... WAIT, no one touch their food before I've taken photo's! Safe to say, these don't always go down too well with your IRL friends.
2. Getting post that you don't actually know what it is/where its from/who's sent it, until you open it. But generally blogger post is the best type of post!
3. Going shopping and basically only buying stuff if you can picture it looking good on your blog, Instagram or Twitter.
4. Taking about 5678 minutes to take a photo. And then ending up with practically 457 identical photo's on your camera roll, before choosing one, editing it about 6 different ways and finally uploading it to Instagram. This process takes TIME.
5. Putting make-up on, taking a selfie for your blog and then immediately removing said make-up and getting back into bed to write up the post.
6. You feel like everyone you speak to on Twitter are basically your best friends, even though you've never actually met.
7. Blogging events. These can be so flipping varied it's so hard to explain what it could consist of to a non-blogger! And then they don't understand why you'd want to spend a day with people you've never met.
8. Practically running home from work during the winter months. 'Do you need to be somewhere Soph?' '...Um, no. I just need to make the most of the light. Bye.'
9. You totally do not mind spending your Sunday working on your blog. It looks like work, but it's really not, we love it.
10. Just how much your blog takes over your life.